Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: vdj script required

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i want a script to map to my touchwheel on my pioneer ddj sr to change pitch quality setting temporarily to (-2) while the jog is touched and return to the default (+2) when the jog touch is released....Note i want this to happen only on deck 2!!! if this script is not possible, im sure a master tempo disable when touched script is possible...im just not too good in these scripts so askin for help...thanks!
yea u guessed it..its something to do with scratchin lol

Inviato Thu 19 May 16 @ 6:47 pm
so i racked my brains, (like i should of done in the 1st place!!), and came up with the script...i realized that the pitch quality script couldn't work because no setting in the control panel could be changed temporarily...so i had to use a script to temporarily switch off the master tempo on the right deck while the jog was touched, here is that script :

device_side 'left' ? touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch & deck 2 master_tempo momentarily

note this script only deactivates the master tempo on deck 2 while the right side jog is touched, so if u are doing a backspin on the left deck, it wont affect the tempo as the keylock would remain on..this is perfect for me as i really only scratch on the right platters. this script was really required because although i was told by a vdj moderator that vdj has keylock detection, where the keylock automatically disables when you scratch, even though IF he is right, i dont think it works well. note that this script probably prevents you for using the jog for searching etc., but we have knobs for that!

Inviato Thu 19 May 16 @ 9:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)