Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Music stops playing...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ty093qPRO InfinityMember since 2012
So, I had a gig and during beginning of the event, the program would stop playing. I am in the process of getting a new midi, but for now I am stuck with gemini gmx. I immediately turned the midi, button off, then on again. Music started playing again with virtual dj 8 and after about 6 to 7 minutes, it would turn off again. I had to repeat the steps over and over. Luckily the gig I had, had little breaks every couple songs. I originally thought it was the mixer or the usb cord. but I plugged in my aux and used virtual dj pro, and it did the same thing. Could it be my laptop? Anybody have any suggestions. I am using a Toshiba right now.

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 3:11 am
Hello. I am havung the same issue. Running the latest updated version of virtual dj 8. Music plays for about 8 minutes then it stops and it says something like midi card not detected. This forces me to shut off the controller and turn it back on for it to work. How can i fix this?

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 2:55 pm
About 8 minutes - could it be 10 perhaps? This is the standard VDJ timeout for people using controllers who don't have a license.

Are you 100% sure you were logged into VDJ with your forum user name and password? If you're not logged in, VDJ cannot tell that you're licensed.

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 5:53 pm
I do have the license for this particular controller. Its the vms2. And i did tried login out and back in. Thinking that this was the problem!

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 8:38 pm
maybe a bad usb cable?

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 8:41 pm
That is what I am going to try next. I had a gig today that I had to cancel due to this problem. Very upset.

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 8:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I d like to see the message that pops up after 8-10 mins. If you could get a screenshot, it would help.

BTW, you should update to the very latest build of VirtualDJ. There has been a change in the licensing system, and a fix for PLUS users has been provided already. Not sure if you have done that already though, since you have posted in 8.1 forum instead of 8.2

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 10:56 pm
Okay i will try to get that screenshot. Unfortunately i do not have my equipment on hand so i wont be able to post it until tomorrow night.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 2:15 am
You had to cancel a gig because your controller didn't work? You can use the software without a controller.

Inviato Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 12:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)