Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deck Colors

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Has anybody found a way to change the deck colors
deck 1 blue / deck 2 red / deck 3 green / deck 4 orange
sometimes in different lighting the blue & red are hard to see

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 4:08 pm
Deck colors are skin specific. A skin can change the colors to anything the creator of the skin wants

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 4:13 pm
VDJ can we make these changeable on the fly please

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 4:26 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, the color scheme is up to the skin designer - it's not something you could really change on the fly at this time.

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 8:02 pm
Would be nice to change those colors to what we like. A more pastel red or blue...or even purple. The colors seem so outdated and loud.

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 11:30 pm
Too funny. "The colors seem so outdated and loud." So what we need is some pastel reds, blues and purples. I can't make this stuff up. I don't have time for a mix, I need to change the color of my skin, right now. Nope, I don't like that hue, let me try this one. That's it, now we be rockin.

Maybe put this in the wish list.

Inviato Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 4:30 am
skinnyguy wrote :
Would be nice to change those colors to what we like. A more pastel red or blue...or even purple. The colors seem so outdated and loud.

IMO they should be as loud as possible. They are information that has to be unmistakable in all situations. I wouldn't like pastel colors on my traffic lights either

But you can change them simply by using a skin that uses different colors, or by changing the default skin to whatever you want
For instance the "Soft Gold" skin uses green and gold colors:

Inviato Fri 21 Apr 17 @ 5:34 am
That would be nice if would be able to change color of the wave on the fly, the wave and the background as well..
that would be nice for daylight mixing!

Inviato Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 6:40 pm

Inviato Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 8:33 pm
Plus, it's fairly easy to borrow the colour selection code from a skin like The Thing and add it to another skin, giving that one the ability to have colour overlays.

I did it myself a while ago. I forget the skins in question, but it wasn't hard to do (with a little skinning know how).

Inviato Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 8:44 pm
FumpsHome userMember since 2016
I know the original request may sound almost comical but being severely colour blind I also struggle with the colour scheme. it was the main reason I have gone with VDJ as its less confusing to my colour vision.

It would make my life a lot easier if I could pick my own colours for deck 1 & 2

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 6:16 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Have you tried visole just wondering if works...

Inviato Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 7:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)