Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: External Video Output Issues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am now having issues when connecting to an external source (TV or Projector).

Only since updating to V8.2

It has something to do with FullForcescreen being set to '1' which is the way I have always ran it performance wise smoother, playing in sync, not glitching. (Karaoke / Videos)

If I change it to '0' it runs but not the best (internal graphics card) <> i.e. It's doesn't push across to the the secondary graphics card (1GB) nvidia card.

It all worked fantastically well before the update on V8 & V8.1

It goes into screen jumping / flashing only when you use one of the Effect drop down tabs or Transition tabs causing this to do it. It puts the White dock up then starts flashing if you close it it Stops flashing but you can't select or change anything. Main Config does the same and you have to End Program to Shut Down. Doesn't matter what skin you use same apply's.

Any body else having these issues ? Or Running in the same FullForcescreen '1' out there ?

It's not the graphics drivers V7.4.7 runs fine, So does V8 & V8.1 may have to roll back me thinks.

Inviato Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 11:04 pm

Inviato Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 11:16 pm
I'm seeing the slide show plugin "pulsing the brightness" and my "forcefullscreen" setting is 0

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 10:28 am
Can you please reply with make / model / memory amount of the video card on the system?

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 1:47 pm
Dell XPS i5 2.53 Ghz 8gb Ram 17" with internal HD 3000 graphics card & and External Nvidia GT 435 (1GB) graphics card

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 5:13 pm
Techno_Tom_57 wrote :
Dell XPS i5 2.53 Ghz 8gb Ram 17" with internal HD 3000 graphics card & and External Nvidia GT 435 (1GB) graphics card

Running latest driver on Nvidia 368.39

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 5:37 pm
Same thing just happened to me. Selected video FX and the screen went crazy flashing like hell. Wouldn't let me change any options (wouldn't focus) and I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out.

Windows 8.1, Intel HD graphics. I changed the forcefullscreen setting (not sure what this does) but it's OK now.

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 6:28 pm
Just rolled back to v8.1 b2857 runs perfect

So proves it's not graphics issue.

Glad someone has got the same issue. The only thing is that the Intel HD is doing the graphics if I run on ''0" and if it's on "1" it uses the Nividia second 1gb graphics card (better and smoother)

Again all works in V8 b2857 so defo issues with V8.2

Inviato Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 6:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)