Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: A list of android remote problems... - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SBDJ wrote :
Unfortunately I've been unable to replicate this - I remember when you had the remote and I was trying to work with you on your issues, but if I remember you gave up and refunded the application instead.

Yeah, been using Splashtop instead which is fine, but of course using the inbuilt app would be easier. I would certainly give it another go if it definitely worked.

Inviato Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 6:31 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Have you verified that your USB tethering is actually working? Have you verified that Bonjour is working correctly? Have you checked that your firewall on your computer isn't blocked Bonjour, VDJ or the remote?

How do I verify if USB tethering and Bonjour (a mystery software for me) are working properly?

I have made exception in my firewall for Bonjour and Virtual DJ. Should I do anything else?

Appreciate the time you dedicate to us and our little problems, Scott!
:)

P.S. I'll have to buy a new tablet (third one).. I bricked this new one trying to root and upgrade firmware to see if anything could be improved :(

Inviato Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 10:35 pm
DJJDROXPRO InfinityMember since 2014
+1. Bonjour baffles me as well. I have firewall off and still made inbound and outbound rules for VDJ and Bonjour, but still can't see anything ever show up in it! Should I see my phone? Using Win 10 HTC m8 marshmallow.

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 1:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)