Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: drag song from a deck

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

is there a way the song i loaded into a deck that i wanna put in automix list or into a crate ...can i drag from the deck into the location i want instead of having to search my library for the song all over again..
this weekends wedding the bride would ask for a song then request i play a different song and i found myself wishing i could just drag the song somewhere

thanks

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 6:05 pm
There's an option to dump unplayed tracks in your sidelist automatically if you replace or unload it without playing or before your time set in historyDelay

saveUnplayedToSidelist

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 6:22 pm
Yea think im gonna have to change sidelist view ..i was using automix and a wedding folder most of the night .untill the dancing started

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 6:34 pm
You can have both. If you enable showHorizontalSidelist then restart VDJ you can drag the sidelist up from the bottom of the browser to show as much or as little as you want whilst also keeping your automix panel at the side.

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 6:46 pm
Jus was reading that..thanks..no2 if someone asked for a song and i thought it was a hot track it wouldnt be in sidelist cause i played it tho right ..so instead of jus dragging to lets say new hot song folder..i would first have to search for it again in order to put it in a folder or is there another way

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 7:19 pm
No, you would have to search for it again .... hardly an issue though?

It's not possible to drag a song from a deck at present.

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 7:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
On a custom button or pad

search '`get_loaded_song "title"`'

a step further, move it automatically

search '`get_loaded_song "title"`' & virtualfolder_add 'HotTracks'

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 7:57 pm
dj t boogie wrote :

if someone asked for a song and i thought it was a hot track it wouldnt be in sidelist cause i played it tho right

How about this? Instead of loading it to the deck first, add it to your sidelist first. You can drag it to the deck from there and it will stay in the sidelist if you have VDJ suitably configured.

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 8:01 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You can have both. If you enable showHorizontalSidelist then restart VDJ you can drag the sidelist up from the bottom of the browser to show as much or as little as you want whilst also keeping your automix panel at the side.

Heads up you don't need to restart V8, you just need to refresh the skin, IDKW atomix don't just have that happen automatically when the setting changes

Inviato Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks everyone for the ideas

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:57 am
search '`get_loaded_song "title"`' & virtualfolder_add 'Hot Tracks'

i liked this idea so i tried this and the first try it crashed vdj

and after that its works but clears the folder of any other tracks temporarily besides the one u just added

when u browse away and back the other tracks return

either the script has something wrong or there is a bug here.....

maybe if there is a way to return to where u were before the click? as it is it takes u to the virtual folder.

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 11:18 pm
try this

search '`get_loaded_song "title"`' & repeat_start 'rsWait' 500ms 1 & virtualfolder_add 'Hot Tracks' & goto_last_folder & clear_search

I forget script is faster than the browser

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 12:10 am
awesome thanks so much

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 12:32 am
I can see this one could be good for reviewing new tunes and sorting them to virtual folders, although it'd have to be a DIY pad page as eveyone has different vfolder names.

It might be worth a pad with 'your vfolder name here' if atomix would accept that.

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 1:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Inviato Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 8:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)