Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: m2 drive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
will vjd 8.2 benefit having been installed on a samsung 950 evo. i know the reads are insanley high. but my files are just on a rular samsung 850

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 10:36 am
The only benefit the SSD drive will give VDJ is in the track loading times. That's it.

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 10:40 am
still the fastest of all the big 3. vdj can with covers analyze 20k tracks in one hour!

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 11:08 am
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016
kradcliffe wrote :
The only benefit the SSD drive will give VDJ is in the track loading times. That's it.

Depending on if he has his music on the SSD. Otherwise, you will see your computer start faster, programs will start faster, and you may get a little bit of a performance boost having your pagefile on the SSD.

If you do have your music on the SSD, they VDJ will be able to load the tracks faster, analyze faster (depending on cpu speed), and write tag info faster.

All in all, even without your music on the SSD, it's still a worthwhile upgrade.

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 4:17 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Don't forget: A HDD is more prone to mechanical failures than a SSD.

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 11:44 am
i have had, well since the early stages ssd drives just "die" without any working. these were samsung 830s. and various brands. i have my files backed up on usb sticks, and like 5 other drives. yes faster track loading times, and analyzing is exactly what i want. just bought a denon mcx 8000 after learning my pioneer ddj rx does not do dvs. sold that. i have a denon mc6000mk2. lovely controller. but for home use as a mixer. too small. but does work great. spinner drives usually start clicking or something to let you know something is wrong. and you usually have time to get you files off.

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 12:52 pm
hh73 wrote :
my pioneer ddj rx does not do dvs

Oh yes it does.

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 2:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)