Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Equaliser centre frequencies

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I was just wondering what value some of you use for the low, mid and high frequency in VDJ 8. I'm noticing that the high frequencies on mine sound a bit dull and I want them to sound crisper.

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 10:56 pm
drop the EQ 10 or EQ 30 plugin on one of your master plugin slots tweak it and you should be good to go.

I'm using this free VST EQ on my master http://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/

save the knobs for tweaking your mix :-)

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 11:17 pm
Thanks wickedmix! I've just downloaded and installed this but can't figure out how to activate it.

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 11:55 pm
well the easiest way since your will want it to always be on would be to add to the ONINT of your controller or keyboard mapping

deck master effect_active 'EQ10'

if your onint has some info already in it add it like this to the end

& deck master effect_active 'EQ10'

that line will put it on with the start of vdj

on the default skin goto master panel and u should see it there and on click the arrow next to it and drop down the menu then click the cog icon by it to adjust it :-)

hope this helps

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 12:16 am
Thanks again! I've installed eq30 and because I'm using a skin with multi fx I've enabled it on both decks. I think this is just what I've been looking for, I just need to experiment and tweak it very finely.

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 12:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)