Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: ogg compatible

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

please make vdj ready for ogg-vobis.its getting very popular by the time-and it takes time to recovert this files.

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 5:39 pm
I agree. MP3 Compression is old now compare to ogg vorbis, and so Ogg Vorbis compression is better at the same bitrate, and royaltie free.

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 03 @ 12:39 am
right and it should not be a big problem to do that.
even for free winamp you get a plugin!!!!

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 03 @ 8:30 pm
maybe a future of the next release????:-)

Inviato Wed 19 Nov 03 @ 9:04 pm
Yes, I don't understand why Ogg Vorbis is still not supported. It's avaible for free or if you'd like you can have support from the inventors, xiph.org (see http://www.vorbis.com).

Not only does even WinAMP support Ogg Vorbis, even portables gain that functionality. I'm using AtomixMP3 on a regular basis (DJ'ing every week with it) and the only thing I really really miss is Ogg Vorbis support. And with VirtualDJ being the successor (so I was told) I thought hey maybe this one would finally support Oggs... but noooo :-)

So pretty please, if you provide Ogg Vorbis support I'll upgrade from AtomixMP3 to VirtualDJ in no time ;-)

Inviato Tue 02 Dec 03 @ 7:26 pm
OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
I'll be happy to be the 6th person to request Ogg Vorbis support! I'm listening to a 30-sec clip wave ripped off a cd, converted it to mp3 @ 192k/sec constant (separate file) and to Ogg 90k. I have yet to lower the ogg rate, but I can't tell the difference at all from the CD clip and the Ogg. I'm using $120 (US) Sony DJ headphones and the nice output from the Hercules console, so I should be able to hear even minor differences.

192k mp3's sound almost equal to the cd clip, so its nice to know I don't need to really try upgrading those. But it sure would be nice to convert 30 gigs of music down to 15 or less!

Inviato Thu 04 Dec 03 @ 4:32 am
ogg support is welcome of course, but please consider before converting any mp3 to ogg or mp3 to mp3.. There will be detoration of sound quality, even if you can't hear it. This will especially be the case when you do mp3 to ogg and then make a mix and put this mix into mp3 and then supposedly someone broadcasts it over interner.. there's so many re-encodes eventually that it will start sound flat compared to original.

Inviato Fri 05 Dec 03 @ 1:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)