Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Quartz Compositions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In the change log for Build 3378 it says that support for Quartz Compositions as video effects on Mac is now supported, I don't see it under video effects and if it is there how does one activate them? Thanks.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 2:51 am
You have to move them there if you have any.

Do you know what a Quartz Composition is???

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 3:29 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :

Um yeah I know what they are, been using Mix Emergency for years. What do you mean you have to move them there?

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 3:46 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Move them to the vdj folder.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 4:02 am
Thanks got them loaded. I have audio reactive QC files, is there a way to get them to work with the audio?

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 4:21 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That depends on where the QC gets it's audio from. I've you've got a composition you can share, I can have a look and see what is required. If you're using it in ME then I suspect the input is AudioSpectrum1 which isn't implemented just yet but is on the todo list.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 10:28 am
SBDJ, I will PM you a link to one of them. More than likely the input is AudioSpectrum1. The QCs that I have came from ME itself and I Love QC.

On another note and it may be in the works, but if the QCs could be loaded and played automatically through the slideshow plug in like ambients that would be awesome.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:49 am
Country Boy wrote :

Um yeah I know what they are, been using Mix Emergency for years. What do you mean you have to move them there?

Lol, ok my bad. Some cats dont understand them.

Anyways what I've done is created a folder within my video plugins folder and just named it "QTZ".

I put all my quartz files in there. Now when I open VDJ I can click on that folder and start my quartz.

I mainly use it for FlyBoost, instagram/twitter feeds.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 2:49 pm
Epic quote fail. Please delete.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 6:59 pm
Country Boy wrote :
Country Boy wrote :
[quote=the SOUND INSURGENT]You have to move them there if you have any.

Lol, ok my bad. Some cats dont understand them.

Anyways what I've done is created a folder within my video plugins folder and just named it "QTZ".

I put all my quartz files in there. Now when I open VDJ I can click on that folder and start my quartz.

I mainly use it for FlyBoost, instagram/twitter feeds.

Sorry I did come off like an ass. Had hernia surgery yesterday and was chilling on the computer.

Hijacking my own thread here LOL. If you like Flyboost you should check out JammText. Works awesome with any video program.
https://www.mixcityinc.com/jammtext.html

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:03 pm
All good bro.

Yeah Vince called me last week so ill probably test it out this weekend.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)