Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SP1 and Nuwmark Mixdeck

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anybody know if I can use this pioneer pads with a new mark mixtape on virtual DJ 8.2.3390

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:03 am
Sorry for the duplication I don't know what happened the power went out at the house and when I came back on it was tripled

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:14 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes of course. The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 is natively supported (plug n play) with VirtualDJ and of course it can operate fine along with your Numark controller

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:26 am
Thank You I think I'll pick one up

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 7:32 am
The SP1 combined with any controller can only make things better.

I wont leave home without mine.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 12:40 pm
will the pads change colors or do they only stay blue

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:16 pm
how do you set it up so the software will use both the pioneer ddj-sp1 and the Nuwmark Mixdeck

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
SP1 is single led pads so yes you're stuck with blue,

As for setup just plug and play, although you'll find that some actions will be duplicated across both hw's, so if you want you can remap.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:28 pm
Okay I don't know if the color is that important I do like that effect though. I'm probably going to pick this up tomorrow just trying to see what my options are. you don't know of a different one that does work with the color pads without replacing the whole controller.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:35 pm
Reloop neon.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 11:51 pm
locodog wrote :
Reloop neon.

What do you think about this one I don't know anyone that has it.

Inviato Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 12:33 am
and i guess i would need 2 i see you can link

Inviato Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 12:38 am
tonys party time wrote :
locodog wrote :
Reloop neon.

What do you think about this one I don't know anyone that has it.

It really depends on what you want,
I'm not familiar with your main controller, (where it falls short)
I think the neon is the closest match to vdjs pad system, it has rgb pads and 2 encoders.

The sp1 has the pads encoders and extra dials but it isn't rgb

Pragmatically Perfect world I'd have a launchpad and a couple of midi twisters to cover 4 decks (thinking about cracking the breadboard out to prototype a HID twister)

Inviato Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 1:37 am
Okay I picked up the SP1 and I love it works great with all my other controllers

Inviato Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 7:15 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A little bit too late but maybe others will read it.

I'm using a Reloop Neon as part of my DVS setup.
I use it to browse and load tracks, set loop, HotCues, Sampler, Effects and all other Pad Pages.
You even can directly record samples with just one or two pads. (Not sure atm if it is rec start-stop on one button).
The pads are velocity pads.

You don't necessarily need two units. The Reloop Neon has dedicated buttons to switch between 4 decks (pre mapped, of course this can be changed).

It also does store the last selected Pad Page per deck. Meaning, if you are on HotCues page on deck 1 and switch to deck 2 that is on Slicer Pad page, the Slicer Pad page will automatically be selected on the controller. No need to manually change the pad page.

It is a decent and well-built controller. You can do nothing wrong if you buy one.

Inviato Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 12:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)