Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TellyVisuals and TellyMedia - Page: 8
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I just get a new computer and I installed virtual dj the last version , and it no longer shows me telly media or telly visual any more.
Any Solution?

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 12:44 am
get the 64 bit versions probably

Inviato Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 12:46 pm
What I have read: Telly applications do not work in the new VirtualDJ 64-bit environment. These apps were build for the previous (32-bit) VDJ version. The builder of Telly apps started an 64-bit build, but this is a BETA build which has never finished.. Don't know if the builder is still working on this? I know the Facebook page of these VDJ Telly apps doesn't exist anymore, because the app builder was too busy with other things and left the page.

Inviato Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 12:30 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Ok, Thanks for the information

Inviato Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 5:12 pm
Has anybody ever considered doing something similar? I would but don't know anything about coding.

Inviato Tue 03 Oct 23 @ 5:42 pm
A few features are already implemented in VDJ itself. And the commercial companies which had something similar that time for a lot money, also stopped maintaining their app. I don't think it's worth time/money wise. Especially because all the social media keeps on evolving and changing so you need all your time to keep up, keep secure and keep paying for hosting all this.

Inviato Tue 03 Oct 23 @ 5:59 pm
TV/TM was always a bit of a niche thing anyway. I fully understand why some used it though.

For various reasons Don never stayed on top of it so pretty mych dead in the water now IMO.

Inviato Tue 03 Oct 23 @ 6:01 pm
It was a super plugin!! I would definitely still be using it if Don had gotten around to the Mac version but sadly it never happen.

It had more uses then just the text to screen that's for sure!!

Sad the VDJ team never got around to making any plugins close to TM/TV tho

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 23 @ 8:27 pm
gabycorreaPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2010
I use the 32 bit vdj version
and I'm still using tm
it's great

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 10:16 pm