Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Content Unlimited Enhancment

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So this may take a while to explain... and probably longer to develop should it get the approval.

I (and hopefully others) want to make more use of the Content Unlimited Subscription (seeing that i'm paying for it but only using it at weekend evenings when at a gig or the night before to prep music).

My thoughts;

1. Why not use the CU as an audio streaming service (like Spotify etc) on my mobile device(Phone/Tablet) so I can listen to up and coming music.
then I thought...
2.Why not create a playlist using this app and have VDJ on my DJ Laptop(Mac or PC) link to this via my account and download marked/flagged tracks or full playlists when next logged in (say night before my next gig) Automatically or Manually triggered.
then I thought
3. Why not be able to use POI and BPM Editor tools within the app so I can pre-set Cues and Loops for my sets.

Obviously App (Native or HTML5) would validate users based on the same credentials we log into VDJ with and confirm active CU Subscription!!
Would be an evolutionary step up from the abilities "Pioneer's RecordBox" offers having the streaming service linked to it!!!

Anyway.... if you think it's a good idea, show your support!

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 11:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)