Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Milkdrop and VDJ 8.2 question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018

I recently moved to VDJ 8.2 and so far so good, except I can seem to find the controls for Milk Drop and TellyVisuals. in 8.1 WHen it was activated, the controls for the length, fade etc was in the bottom right corner of the VDJ screen. I've looked in options and didn't see how to make changes to the display. Thanks

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 3:08 pm
use the drop down menu and click the little cog icon for settings and it should bring up the menu

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 8:31 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
wildcountryclub wrote :
use the drop down menu and click the little cog icon for settings and it should bring up the menu

I failed to mention that I tried that and when I select the drop down and select the settings wheel on the right, nothing happens. But since this posting I reinstalled Milkdrop and it's working fine again.
But when I reinstalled it appears that it's affected my mapping for my DDJ-SX2. When I upgraded to VDJ 8.2 my pads went from being all the same color to multicolors for each cue point set on the pads and after the milkdrop reinstall they reverted back to all the same color. Nothing else so far seems to be affected.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 2:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)