Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Content unlimited songs won't load onto deck

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Joe KBHome userMember since 2016
I can't load some of the songs on my content unlimited, some of the songs have a green star next to them others don't the one without don't seem to load it just says error, can someone help?

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 1:33 pm
Joe KB wrote :
I can't load some of the songs on my content unlimited, some of the songs have a green star next to them others don't the one without don't seem to load it just says error, can someone help?

Is this on v7? (I remember something about added green on the icons)

If so:
The ones with the green star are content unlimited content. This is what you pay for
The ones without the green star are Netsearch content, which is free unverified stuff from the internet. These often don't work or have quality issues
I recommend disabling Netsearch in your searches, and only use the paid for validated content

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 2:36 pm
licoprHome userMember since 2010
is there any problem with virtual dj8 and windows 10..... Im having problems with the search and uploading on unlimited content

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 10:32 pm
licoprHome userMember since 2010
is there any problem with virtual dj8 and windows 10..... Im having problems with the search and uploading on unlimited content

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 10:35 pm
is there a video to show you how to use content unlimited. I don't know how to use the content unlimited. is there a video showing how to use it.

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 12:30 am
Please don't dig up old dead threads. Start a new post instead (not now, but please note for future).

How to use it? Search, download, load, play. It's covered in the manual.

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 5:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)