Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: mcx8000 and vdi build 3420 pads are dark

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

the new build has got the screens working but now the pads do not light up, they function but really need the lights to see queue points etc, am i missing something?

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 8:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Use the factory default mapping. If you need to use your custom one, you will have to rename the RGB_ keys in the xml with LED_ or re-build your custom mapping based on the factory default one.
Your custom Mapping file probably has ..
<map value="RGB_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />
needs to be changed ...
<map value="LED_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 8:40 pm
djdad wrote :
Use the factory default mapping. If you need to use your custom one, you will have to rename the RGB_ keys in the xml with LED_ or re-build your custom mapping based on the factory default one.
Your custom Mapping file probably has ..
<map value="RGB_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />
needs to be changed ...
<map value="LED_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />

Thanks mate, i did select the default, it said mcx8000 left and mcx8000 right, neither made the pads come back.
ill have another look, should i delete my custom mapper, is that interfering with the default?
cheers
chris

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There should 3 units in the list.. MCX8000 Left, MCX8000 Right and MCX8000. Make sure the main unit (the one that doesnt have Left/Right) has the factory default mapping sleected.

If still not working, try to delete any MCX8000 files from the /Devices folder

Inviato Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:12 pm
djdad wrote :
There should 3 units in the list.. MCX8000 Left, MCX8000 Right and MCX8000. Make sure the main unit (the one that doesnt have Left/Right) has the factory default mapping sleected.

If still not working, try to delete any MCX8000 files from the /Devices folder

I deleted my custom mapper and it instantly worked! Thanks mate ....Chris

Inviato Fri 30 Sep 16 @ 12:13 am

Inviato Fri 30 Sep 16 @ 11:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)