Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Cut Audio 8 effect - SBDJ - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hope this is the best place for this. Tried PMing first. With my NS7iii the layout is a bit different for effects. Now they give controls for 3 effects, but only the first effect control knob for each. Most effects, the first knob is perfect.

Cut Audio 8 is great but the "Wet" control is first, I generally mess with the cut length more. Is there a way to change the effect?

Works perfectly otherwise. I just don't want to remap the knob for one effect and mess up all the others. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Inviato Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 11:33 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 11:58 pm
This is exactly what I said the first day Scott released this plugin!!

It makes the plugin useless for setups like us. Ok so its not useless but that means I have to use 2 hands in order to use the plugin.

I wish it was switched and have asked many times.....

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 3:03 am
Honestly it's quick, you tell me your hw and it I'll ask a question or 2 more and it'll be done.

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 3:24 am
I use a DDJ SP1 or a Denon MC4000.

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 3:46 am

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 4:04 am
Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling for my full time job.

I have the NS7iii so I may need help getting the status lights to line up after the knob is remapped. I will read the blog in some more detail and see if I can get it. Thank you for that resource Loco. From our Serato cue point project to all the mapping advice. You really have been a huge resource here in the forums.

However I assume the skin will still indicate the status of slider 1. I really don't want to remap the stock skin as it does break some things. Especially now that we got the clock to save. Beyond that, pad pages in the stock skin. I could go on but I am using this skin for the near future.

I know writing code is not easy. Not like remapping a slider for a specific effect on a controller. I don't mean to make this all somebody's work either. I understand this was not a problem with a 2 or more knob approach. My post was really about the fact that the industry has changed. Like adding Pads, having more available effect slots has shown a space draw back on controllers and skins of less available sliders. We can either adapt the core component or create work arounds. I find myself creating allot of work arounds.

It gets a little cumbersome to keep up with all that. Like my other "24hr clock" post, "if it was just this one thing it would not be a problem". I am no great skin developer or controller mapper, but I am fairly capable if it is needed. I was merely pointing out that this one component could be modified to fit the new mold and put the most useful slider (length) on slider 1.

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 3:03 pm
I forgot about the skin dial, [my edit was to get w/d slider 10 of a vst to work, and my lauchpad shows the slider via lights]
but it should just be a matter of the same style of query in the skin.
How about the custom dial, if you don't use that, link it to the slider and you've got a visual.

I agree with the fact that atomix skin changes can be a nightmare if you've spent the time customising, I'm kind of glad I gave up with my 6 decker in the v8.0 days.

I think a program could compare a only slightly customised skin and the default and then apply the changes to a new default but it's of limited scope

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 3:29 pm
Agreed, I work with a registry compare software for Windows PPC barcode scanners. It is amazing. You take a baseline before changes, make your changes and then do a compare. In the end it tells you the changes and builds the registry file. So powerful and super simple.

But skins are not registry. Even when I did make a change to the stock skin, it broke the ability to change from 2 deck to 4. I think there was something else too.

Inviato Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 3:58 pm
We had something similar back in my halo 2 modding days.
source .mapp modded .mapp, recalculate the checksum

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 12:01 am
Hey locodog
How to post messages on your wall

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 6:04 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I can switch them round if you really want... :p

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 3:34 pm
Yes please, I'm begging you, lol!!

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 3:52 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
SBDJ wrote :

thanks for the option

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 7:29 pm
It would be awesome if not too mich time. Thank you

Inviato Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 1:41 am
Any word on this yet??

Inviato Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 7:39 pm
Havent heard anything. Anyone else?

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 8:53 pm
SBDJ wrote :

Am i correct assuming this hasn't happened yet as I haven't seen anything change in the plugins page for quite some time now??

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 7:49 pm
Hi Scott, any luck on this? I have the show that I normally use this for coming up shortly.

Inviato Sat 08 Apr 17 @ 12:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sorry, this had slipped my mind. I will get it done Monday :)

Inviato Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 11:42 pm
95%