Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: grrrrrrrrr

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok first real mix on the mcx8000. first the time on the built in screens is 5-10 seconds off than whats displayed on the screen. sound is terrible. the
i was not able to move the pitch the left side froze.....then 10 seconds later pitch went from 127 bpm to 144. and i couldnt change it. then it just froze. my mix is messed up. i updated to whatever build was out today.

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 3:44 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 5:01 pm
i did a few days ago. a sept one. let me see this. weird thing is, the ouput file is ok? even thought on the screen things were nuts.

its like the mcx and vdj arent loving each other. but the ouput is ok.

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 6:13 pm
yes that fireware is strange it only updates engine and 1 other thing. not the whole enchilidada. now before i throw the mcx8000 out the window. i will put it like this

mcx8000 with vdj8.2 is like flying a plane, and the controls are way off. but it looks nice, and is fun. you think the landing is rough. but you make it out

with serato dj: its like being a proffessional, flying the plane in the pitch black over the ocean with limited light. this is not a passenger plane. but cargo. interface makes you feel lonely

mcx8000 now has a traktor mapping (i own all three, and have 4 different controllers). once you get past that "tinny, mettalic" sound. its ok. but the are way too many option. can make young pilots confused.

i jus woke up. but i cant blame vdj for all the issues. i blame greedy prosume manufacutures of controllers not using standard midi mappings. and the staff at vdj had to "hack" controllers while running a business. a hack never works perfectly.

:)

Inviato Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 5:11 am
would updating to windows 10 solve anything?

Inviato Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 5:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)