Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: RPM options

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

currently there are 3 options in rpm ; 33,45 and 4 beat..the 4 beat equates to 1 rpm every 4 beats of the track being played on the certain deck if im not mistaken...i would like to request an option that works in connection with the bpm of the track...where tracks with higher bpm's trigger lower rpm....i think this is the reverse of the the 4 beat option....

Reason for this request- i always struggle to keep up with scratching with fast tempo songs(130-150bpm) as the jog movements have to be quicker to be in time with the music...so i compensate for this by increasing the jogsensitivityscratch option....but when i go back to slower bpm's, the sensitivity is now too high.If there were an option to set the rpm to decrease auto at higher bpm's and vice versa,this will be very helpful. to give an idea of the values of corresponding sensitivity settings; slower bpm's(80-120) ----- 0.55 and faster bpm's(130 upwards) ------- 0.65.
i was excited by the 4 beat option,but this does the reverse of what i want...where higher bpms(the 4 beats finish faster) equates higher rpm which in turn translates to lower sensitivity...u catch the drift!
so im sorta looking for a -4 beat option of sort!
higher bpm>>lower rpm>>higher sensitivity

Thanks in advance!

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 3:00 am
no comments??

Inviato Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 12:02 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm trying to get my head round what you are asking.

If changing the settings works then change the settings via script depending on bpm, it could be automatic,

But just my take on your problem is practice more with settings between good for both slow / fast.

*edit, if you do insist on making work for yourself, change the rpm according to bpm via automatic script,

The option drop down offers 3 default values but you can type in whatever

Inviato Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 4:15 am
thanks for your reply...i did not know u could write scripts in that option field...but i dont know if it can be accomplished with a script...for example if i use a script where 1 bpm = 0.5 rpm...when bpm increase..rpm also increase...i want the rpm to decrease! something in the range of 80 bpm = 40 rpm and 130 bpm = to around 30 rpm and corresponding values in between that range...
if there were a way to map a shortcut to toggle between 33 and 45 rpm without going into the options menu, that may be a work around...but i dont think that is possible. is it??

Inviato Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 1:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)