Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Already played icon

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

A present VDJ to remembers songs played for the session as opposed to the day. For example if i play a song it is marked as played, but if you have to restart the program for any reason, it is not shown as already played anymore. I want a way if possible to have it remember the song until the time set in the option for "start of day hour"

Effectively to have it display the icon for a 24hr period as opposed to just for the current session. Maybe with the option to select what period of time you want songs to be marked for.(session or 24hr period)

Inviato Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 8:37 pm
I like the idea of options for this.

Generally I like that it resets if I choose to close the software.

But if it crashes/restarts then I don't want to lose the important and immediate visual indication that a track has already been played.

Inviato Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 12:22 pm
Here's the thing... It shouldn't crash! Ever!!!

Inviato Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 12:27 pm
mitchiemasha wrote :
Here's the thing... It shouldn't crash! Ever!!!

Lmmfao!! Even people crash, ill go hard for like 2 1/2-3 weeks and then BOOM!!

I sit in my recliner and the next thing I know its 16/17 hours later.

Come on man, nothing is perfect, period!

Inviato Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 1:43 pm
+1 on this idea!!! Its not about crashing. The software itself doesn't crash. Maybe your computer might crash. What then? The whole point of this idea is especially for those who might need to shut down virtual DJ and re open it.
A simple example is this: In the summer i worked for various terrace parties. In some events, i would have to move inside my DJ booth due to rain or due to music not allowed to be loud outside after 11pm. I would shut down Virtual dj and reopen it. It would have been awesome for me to go and select played tracks on my history and mark as played.

Inviato Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 9:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)