Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Slicer pads issue with Pioneer DDJ-SX2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Having some weird issues with the Slicer mode, this worked with no issues in the last build. My firmware and VDJ are both up to date:

1. When in Slicer mode on the controller the pads are all red but no pads turn blue while the song is progressing. Originally I would press the Slicer button and I would see the pads turn blue as the song progressed.
2. If I choose Slicer in the drop down box in the software, I see the pads turning blue as the song progresses. When a pad that turns blue it flickers (not solid blue) but it functions normally when pads are pressed. Once I choose another mode in the software drop down box, the pads stay red again.
3. If I hold down a pad, it repeats that portion of the song for 1 beat and I see the pads turn blue as the song progresses.
4. If I hold the Shift button and Slicer button I see the inverse, blue pads and red progressing through the song, no flickering but it won't stay in that mode when I let go.

Here is an example of the syntax for the pads:

var 'padmode' 2 ? loaded ? slicer 1 'pressed' ? constant 'green' : slicer 1 ? constant '#00A8FF' : constant 'red' : off : off

Inviato Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 4:48 am
That's VirtualDj 8.1 syntax.
I would strongly advise you to upgrade to latest 8.2 version and use the latest factory default mapper.

For VirtualDj 8.2 the syntax of the pad would be as simple as : pad_button_color

Inviato Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 9:34 am
I'm using 8.2 b3440

Inviato Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
PhantomDeejay wrote :
and use the latest factory default mapper.

Inviato Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:30 am
That was it! Didn't realize factory default wasn't selected. Thanks guys!

Inviato Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 4:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)