Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: auto start button on broadcast page

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm a big fun of vdj But I've come to notice that one very important features is missing. A auto start button on broadcast page. its so aaaaaaaah when i lose connection the broadcasting stops and it doesn't start itself when connection comes back. I'm a dj i use the vdj for everything and trust in your software, is very important to my customers. sometime i have a playlist which i put on and go do my other jobs and i must trust that whatever happens that my music goes on non stop, if vdj had a auto start button it would solve all my problems i i would keep supporting vdj for long time. because of this feature i have to use a different software because it does have a auto start button. and my music goes on non stop. i think its a small feature to of vdj for a big company such vdj. please take note of my request as it will make me and other users happy and keep us supporting vdj. please please please put a AUTO START feature so I don't lose customers.

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 5:55 pm
i think what he is really asking for is a auto reconnect on lost connections.

and that could be handy if you are using auto dj

+1

although i usually don't lose connection but stuff happens.

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 8:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
couldn't you just have a repeating script to query broadcast, if no, start broadcast?

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 10:03 pm
not sure if u can query that?

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 10:11 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it looks like you can but since I don't use the feature, it'll be up to someone else to prove the idea.

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 10:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)