Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix - Next - Insert

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm new to Virtual DJ, just a home user for now. I use Automix mostly, User guide didn't help. Is there a "Next track" option? If a song is playing and I don't want to hear it, I just want it to go to the next one?

Also, if I have automix running and I want to hear a specific song, I thought I could drop on the other deck, play it, but how to easily "restart" automix where it left off?

Thanks, sorry if these are simple questions. LOL

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 1:12 pm
Just double click on the track you want to skip to if its in the automix window

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 1:18 pm
Automix by default only uses the one deck. You can change the options though so that it uses both decks and crossfades. Just go into the options and type automix and the option should come up to give it a try

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 1:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
the script to miss a track and play the next is
automix_skip

as for the other bit, assuming you're using single deck AM, then just pause the AM deck.

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 1:21 pm
Thanks! Using 2 decks is what I was used to with my old software.

I mapped the next track action to a keyboard shortcut and it works great!

Only thing I noticed is, if I pull a song from my autolist into the other deck, when it goes back to auto, it goes from that point and not back to the top of the list. I just have to drag from the top of the list onto the deck not playing to get it to go back to the correct position.

Thanks again!

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 2:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)