Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: FX Bank
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Discussion about FX Bank

This Pads page offers control of the FXBanks Addon http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/214433/Addons/FXBanks.html

Click on a Pad (1-8) to select a Bank (1-8) and load its Effects to the FX Slots of a deck
Hold SHIFT down and then click on a Pad (1-8) to save the currently selected Effects of a deck (Slots 1 to 3) to the Bank (1-8)

Inviato Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 6:46 am
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, I have Fxbanks and Fx fade installed they show up as pad effects but do not show up in the deck effects. can anyone tell me now to get them to show in the deck effects? Thanks in advance

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 2:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
fx fade is not a stand alone effect, simply a pad to control native fx
fx banks is now native script so there is no need for the fx

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 6:06 am
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Why are things so complicated in VDJ. Seems like you need to be a programmer to figure out what should be a simple thing. How do I script the HP+ from FXfade to an effect or how do I get the same function with FX banks?

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 10:06 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
fxfade is just scripts, HP+ makes the native HP filter effect increase in a very crude time based way. I honestly don't understand where your problem is. As a pad it still works as designed [unless you're on a SX3 and that's a different kettle of fish]
A virtualFx would be another method [bit more beat aware, but you need a strong grip on vdj script] but really both are just holders for script that interact with native fx

fx banks is as simple as this
to save the current fx on the 3 slots, as "BANKNAME"
effect_bank_save "BANKNAME"
to load "BANKNAME" to the 3 slots
effect_bank_load "BANKNAME"

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 11:59 am

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 7:10 pm