Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Automix not beat matching the songs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone,

New to VDJ (sort of). Havent used this software in years and now wanting to use VDJ in my studio for the automix feature as we do multiple recordings (talk shows, audio, videos, etc) so setting up automix to automix tracks for us at times helps time consuming.

The issue I am seeing with automix in VDJ is I have it set to fade in the next track around 15 seconds. I don't know if most people out there use fade in as the best automix feature in bringing in the next track or what would be more recommended?

What I have noticed though is my VDJ doesnt seem to auto beat match the tracks as its fading in. I mean it does slowly but it doesnt concentrate in keeping the beats hitting together if this makes sense? It still train wrecks the beats as its slowly adjusting the bpms TOO eventually match at the end of the 15 second fade in/out timer. So it seems VDJ doesnt know when to start the first beat of the next song exactly accurate on the last beat of the current song playing as it hits that 15 second timer to fade in and out the tracks. Know what I mean guys? Is there a way to have VDJ sync the last beat and the first beat of the next song exactly on point without adjusting the bpms as its doing its fade?

Also, what automix mode is best to use? Smart, Force Fade, Skip silence, full songs, or no mix??

I have played around with automix editor and I try and adjust the black/gray color boxes together the best I can but my tracks are at different bpms so sometimes its very hard to adjust. I know if automatch in automix editor shows ON, it helps a little, but not a lot.

Any advise or suggestions would be great. Thanks

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 17 @ 7:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)