Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Looping without stopping

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'll try to explain this as best as I can, but from all the effects available for download, which one would best allow me to repeat a certain section without looping it, in order to create a build-up going into the next section of a track? Something that would sort of repeat 1/4 of a bar for as long as I wanted to but the track would still progress, as opposed to trying to do that with a loop, where you end up right where you were when you started the loop.

Inviato Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 11:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Turn slip_mode on,

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:04 am
Or map/remap a button to:
loop ? loop_exit & slip_mode off : slip_mode on & loop

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 2:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Actually the loop roll fx can do this too, it just needs a script to switch from momentary to latch, I'm surprised the loop roll pad page doesn't already do this, either by mode (switched on a param) or on shift pads.

Since I've done it already would atomix be interested?

Tell me which (param or shiftpad) and I'll submit it. Or I could just post an example if atomix wants to turn it into a pad verb

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 2:53 pm
I've found that the FilterRoll can do this, but it's tricky because the knob settings are sensitive and can easily go too far or not enough.

Inviato Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 2:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)