Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: chat room radio station

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello I am so new to this. I was in a chat room the other night and their DJ didn't show. Although II didn't have a mic or anything, I had a blast playing music. Almost 3 hrs. I just played music from my files and some from theirs. As I go forward with this new adventure I'm sure I'll need a lot of help. Can I use my own music lists? Then very important I think we purchased VDJ in 2014, I know that I have a product code. I don't remember what version I had. Will this product key work for the product I want or need.
Thank you or anybody that can help me

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 5:16 am
If you bought the software and registered it, look in My Account/My license for the download links. If they are not there, you will have to contact support.

Inviato Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 6:58 am
hi guys ive got my first live set next saturday night at a club they said i can just plug in and play on my denom mc 3000. will my settings automaticly adjust to the new sound system after i click apply on settings after plugging it in .?????

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 8:34 am
@frednrg88, firstly, you should not hi-jack another's thread. Your question is not related to the original post.

Assuming you are taking your MC3000 and your laptop, you will plug into the house sound system. At this point VDJ sees nothing different, the audio interface connected is your Denon MC3000. So no configuration within the software needs to change.

If you are taking only your MC3000 and using the clubs computer then it would be best to hook up before the show and create a profile for your controller in their software. This procedure is covered in the manual I believe, http://virtualdj.com/wiki/PDFManuals.html, (assuming the club is using VDJ as well)

Shaping your sound with eq's and setting gains for the new environment, that will be up to you. A little time with the clubs sound man can help. See if you can get in and hook up early and test.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 1:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)