Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Launchpad for VDJ sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I'm interested in buying a launchpad for sampler control in vdj, only really interested in using it for the sampler than anything else. Was looking at getting this one when VDJ releases the software for it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0116X17JW?ref_=pfb_afa26mmaabbbe3jnmiibi58ck91e&tag=hydfbook-21&ascsubtag=pfb-P01-V01-O3-B110

Could I map this so that the 3 right knobs are; "High/Mid/Low" and the left 3 knobs are; Filter, Echo and flanger. And these effects happen on whatever audio I'm sampling.

I have never used a launchpad before (Only hot cues on my decks) so please forgive me if these questions are really obvious or stupid.

Inviato Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 12:21 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes you can, as far as I know akai gear comes with a midi mapping software so you can get any midi note from any button, therefore writing your own .def and .mapper is pretty simple.

Inviato Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 12:29 pm
user8692173 wrote :

Could I map this so that the 3 right knobs are; "High/Mid/Low" and the left 3 knobs are; Filter, Echo and flanger. And these effects happen on whatever audio I'm sampling.

The H/M/L will effect all the samples not just one but you probably could map to control those it'll just be for every/all samples.

Also this is what I would get, https://www.amazon.co.uk/AKAI-Professional-APC-Bus-Powered-64-Button/dp/B00J3ZCVCS/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1488198594&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=akai+apc+mini&psc=1

More bang for your buck.

Inviato Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 12:31 pm
Yes ^^ that's what I use for my samples and works great. And it is already mapped. Just plug it in.

Inviato Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 1:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FYI, AKAI MPD218 will be also supported in next Build

Inviato Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 1:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)