Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Problem with login - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

pixilPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Is there a problem with the vdj site today? I have been trying to login on my vdj and all day it has been saying "cannot connect to the vdj servers". So i am stuck not being able to use my full version. Please let me know if that is the case or how to fix it please. Thank you

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 9:21 pm
I just opened VDJ without having to sign in. Do you log out of the software, or are you on a third machine?

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 9:27 pm
I only have it on one machine, I did logout on the license page to update the build. When I try to log in it tells me "we cannot log into the virtual dj servers" Before I logged out today, I had no issues with using the full program, only after I signed out did it start.

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 9:32 pm
I wrote on their facebook asking the same thing a few hrs ago (more or less) but the site is ok now

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:06 pm
I think there must have been a problem somewhere. This evening I lost access to www.virtualdj.com for a while.

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:30 pm
I also couldn't get onto the website earlier today either, so I'm guessing it on that side of things.

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:38 pm
Amazon cloud servers went down today (or something like that), maybe it's related?!?!

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:41 pm
It was an AWS outage. I have had a hell of an evening ... one of my friends who uses VDJ called me as he was setting up his machine for the club tonight and couldn't log in. I ended up going down there and he is now using my main DJ laptop and controller with his external HDD.

I had been chatting to one of the staff on Skype who has been extremely helpful and this is the first time this type of outage has happened since the server authentication was introduced.

Atomix may need to look at the licencing again though as the software is rendered useless if someone needs to log in and the servers are down. Not ideal and I did highlight the possibility of this scenario happening some time ago.

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:43 pm
Would it still happen if you are not connected to the Internet when starting vdj?

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 10:50 pm
Thanks for the info.

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:04 pm
m70xalPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
problem has not yet been resolved. England

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:06 pm
Can not load any song offline onto virtual dj. Also earlier could not access this website to check the forums. My internet was fine as other web pages were working. Can now get into forums pages but cannot use virtual dj for any offline music. Firstly I would like to say several months back now I had content unlimited taken from me and since then it has never been the same. All the older type music like 90s dance music and older artists with various house remixes are impossible to find on here where as before I could get all these tracks. this is why i subscribed initially. Now all i can get is current house tracks. Awful for the DJ who wants to play old school type music. I am starting to lose faith in this servoce now and may have to go back to vinyl. Cannot have inconsistency. I need a service that i can depend on. I can depend on actual music. I cannot depend on this any longer.
Still cannot access virtual dj library offline tracks. Very disappointing! I have had to cancel a gig and get another DJ to do my job tonight. I have lost £120 tonight.
Very very very bad service!!!!!!!!

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:15 pm
Who can i contact to cancel my membership and have my controller management fee refunded also?
I have not had a proper service since i started this originally.
What number have you got for me to contact somebody?

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:22 pm
Holy Crap!!! I thought it was just me. I have a gig in an hour and would love the help. The website was down but seems to be ok now. I still get the error message about the servers. HEEELLLPPPPP

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:30 pm
I submitted a ticket for the mtter but based on what i am reading. I am not really expecting a reponse.. especially tonight

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 11:32 pm
Whats going on. Can't log into virtual dj. Doing a gig and it really sucks right now.

Another friend is having the same problem.

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 12:05 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
today, the internet infrastructure from amazon suffered some dramatic failures, and hundreds of thousands of website around the world got broken for several hours (including websites such as adobe.com etc). virtualdj was among the websites suffering from this. We apologize for this event outside of our control. everything has been brought back to normal now

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 12:43 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
pixil wrote :
I only have it on one machine, I did logout on the license page to update the build. When I try to log in it tells me "we cannot log into the virtual dj servers" Before I logged out today, I had no issues with using the full program, only after I signed out did it start.

You don't have to log out to update btw.

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 2:28 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

This thread reinforces the idea that one should NEVER log out of Virtual DJ.

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 3:01 am
bagpuss wrote :

This thread reinforces the idea that one should NEVER log out of Virtual DJ.

Not really. He was just unlucky. He logged out, the day the servers had an issue. Like Adion said above, you never need to log out.

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 17 @ 4:04 pm
74%