Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video Bug with Deck Layers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Good afternoon

I am currently running Virtual DJ 8.2 With a Numark Mixtrack Quad.
I have set the audio only video plugin to use slideshow.
My video crossfader is set to use deck 3 & 4 for video which is how I used it within virtual dj 7.
Im used to being able to play disco tracks on my top decks and karaoke on the bottom, whilst the top ones are playing I can press they layer button and add a karaoke track to deck 3 and preview the video in the bottom left window.
HERES THE PROBLEM..... With VDJ 8.2 when I select the layer button the video auto switches with it so lets say I'm playing on deck 1 and want to load and preview the video of a song on deck 3 I hit layer to control it but it puts my preview live on main screen and preview window goes blank.

ive spent days trying to sort this out,
hopefully one of you can help me :)

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 1:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The LAYER buttons change the Left/Right selected decks, so that you can control whatever Deck is selected as LEFT/RIGHT with your controller. This was always like that, and keeps that way with version 8.
What you can do is to force Decks 1 and 2 to always be the Left/Right deck for the Video Crossfader, by enabling the small VideoCrossfader Assign buttons as per the following image..

(you can find the above in the VIDEO panel of the Default ver8 4 Deck skin)

If you need to revert back to the "auto" mode where the Left/Right sides of the Video Crossfader are defined depending on which Deck is selected as LEFT/RIGHt, you can right-click on those buttons.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 4:15 pm
Hi
Firstly thank you for your reply :)

I have used these to assign but the layer button on the controller seems to override it and still swap the video screen :( I have assigned 3&4 to video crossfader using them buttons it doesn't make any difference as if I press layer to control deck 2 or 2 it makes the main screen go black.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 6:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)