Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Multiple fields in scrolling text windows?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ Pro 8.1 user here. Using Hercules Black VDJ Skin..
Although (it seems) all skins provide the BPM field for a track on them, I've developed the need to see the "on-file" value for the BPM, instead of just the value that the track is currently being played at. My skin scrolls the Artist and Title fields across the top and I'm assuming it's derived from the XML code shown in the pic. All of these I find are SINGLE values (%artist, %title, etc). Is there a way to change this to accommodate multiple fields? If so, I'd like to add "bpm" to the Title field that scrolls in the window.
a) is it possible? and b) what would the syntax be in the skin file to accomplish this?
ie. Something like ....format="%title"+"%bpm" scroll='yes' ....
Thanks!

Inviato Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 1:15 pm
you can do it in this way for example (took this from a posting of the German-forum

<text size="14" color="white" align="left" format="first: `get_browsed_song 'firstseen'` last: `get_browsed_song 'lastplay'` playcount: `get_browsed_song 'playcount'` scroll="yes""/>

format="get loaded_song 'Title'" is the same as format="%title".

so right syntax should be

<text size="14" color="white" align="left" format="first: `get_loaded_song 'firstseen'` last: `get_loaded_song 'lastplay'` playcount: `get_loaded_song 'playcount'` scroll="yes""/>

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 12:11 pm
Sorry, my mistake, better in this way:
music234 wrote :
you can do it in this way for example (took this from a posting of the German-forum

<text size="14" color="white" align="left" format="first: `get_browsed_song 'firstseen'` last: `get_browsed_song 'lastplay'` playcount: `get_browsed_song 'playcount'`" scroll="yes"/>

format="get loaded_song 'Title'" is the same as format="%title".

so right syntax should be

<text size="14" color="white" align="left" format="first: `get_loaded_song 'firstseen'` last: `get_loaded_song 'lastplay'` playcount: `get_loaded_song 'playcount'`" scroll="yes"/>

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 4:03 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Nice. Thanks!!

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 7:19 pm
Hope it works, I was not able to test it ;o)

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 7:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)