Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Spanish Forum

Topic: Mapping

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone! I have an allen and heath xone 23c mixer and a midi allen and heath xone k2.
If i connect the midi directly to the computer, i get all the buttons and all the lights working, but if i connect the midi to the mixer on link, and doing the mapping all the buttons do work, but the leds stops workig!! How could i do the mapping having the midi connected to the mixer and only the mixer connected to the computer and having all the leds and buttons work???

Inviato Thu 30 Mar 17 @ 5:01 am
Hello, this forum is Spanish language ...

Inviato Thu 30 Mar 17 @ 10:22 am
Disculpe por mi espanol bruto. El pregunto es:
Cuando yo connecto Laptop+23C and Laptop+K2 (par USB MIDI), los LEDs del K2 funcionan.
Cuando yo connecto Laptop+23C+K2 (par Ethernet entre el 23C y el K2), los LEDs del K2 NO funcionan. :(
Como reparar esto?
Tambien, busco un mapping 'Step Sequencer' (en Virtual DJ o Ableton Live) por el K2, como esto en Traktor: youtu.be/fh05hJFdcaA

Sorry for my gross Spanish.
When I connect Laptop+23C and Laptop+K2 (via USB MIDI), the K2's LEDs light up.
When I connect Laptop+23C+K2 (via Ethernet between the 23C and the K2), the K2's LEDs DON'T light up. :(
How to fix this?
Also, I am looking for a 'Step Sequencer' mapping (in Virtual DJ or Ableton Live) for the K2, like this in Traktor: youtu.be/fh05hJFdcaA

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 2:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)