Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDBSJ2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I need help with the settings from my mixer to be able to play music through my speakers . What settings should it be at. My mixer is a Pioneer DDBSJ2

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 8:30 pm
user13340603 wrote :
I need help with the settings from my mixer to be able to play music through my speakers . What settings should it be at. My mixer is a Pioneer DDBSJ2

Do you mean the DDJ-SB2?
That is natively supported in VDJ, so after you install the Pioneer drivers for it (at least if you are on windows) it's plug n' play.

Normally VDJ will then see it's a new controller the first time you start up VDJ after the controller drivers has been installed, and you then simply accept to use it. If not there will be a button for it in the settings on the audio screen

Here is the operational guide for the unit with VDJ: http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsb2/installation.html

Please note that as a home user VDJ will only work with the controller (or any other controller) for a 10 min test period. You need to buy a VDJ license to remove this limitation

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 17 @ 9:32 pm
Also, please look here, for more info on this topic. There is no need for two threads on the same issue, so I will close this.

Locked by AMAHM

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 6:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)