Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Default skin options

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I like the browser view the way it is except no need to see album cover, would like to see the pitch fader there. Would be great to add options to customize the skin so we can take off and put on just want we want. Other skins that claims to show more browser takes the wheel away when small deck modes are selected. I would expect that they would still have the wheel in the same size as the default skin browser view.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 11:24 am
There are a great many different skins available, all with different options & variations. Some are based on the default skin (i.e. V8 but by FRUiT) and some are new designs. You should look at as many as possible - there's a lot of choice.

Also there's the Skin Builder v3 by djdad which can be used to make your own skin, just the way you like it.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 11:31 am
Well thanks, I have tried all the skins, I will mess with the skin builder. Just hope I don't run into crash problems after.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 11:46 am
I've not had any crashing problems with skins made by the Builder.

In fact I've been working on a new one over the Easter break - designed for my laptop screen (1366x768) and my DDJ-SX2 or DDJ-RZ (so nothing on screen that is available on the controller).

I started by laying things out with the Builder, but then going in to the XML manually and making my own adjustments. It's a good way to get the ball rolling, rather than doing everything from scratch.

Inviato Mon 17 Apr 17 @ 12:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)