Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: APC MINI Mapping issue after update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello. So for the longest time I was running a slightly older version of VDJ.. dont recall the build but it was around the release of the Ask The DJ function. I got the APC Mini and work perfect. Had each row color coded for quick reference.. Just updated to the latest public release of VDJ8.. ALL the lights on the buttons out out unless I hit the button then it lights up green. Nothing was changed in the mapping at all.. its like its not getting the color LED information from the sampler in VDJ8 as it use to.. any ideas?

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 4:06 pm
They made some changes to default mapper few builds back the buttons are now only yellow if there is a sample in that slot.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 4:52 pm

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 7:30 pm
My custom mapping only had 1 thing changed....1 single slider.. that's it and the bottoms would light up yellow, green, or red, depending on what I had it set as in the sampler. Now .. no lights at all unless I activate 1.. if I go back to the default mapping.. they are all yellow..and the code in all of the buttons have changed.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 9:25 pm
On that thread DJDad gives the script the change the pads to so that they stay the same colours. I must admit i haven't got round to changing mine yet to say if it works.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 9:31 pm
Andy7689 wrote :
On that thread DJDad gives the script the change the pads to so that they stay the same colours. I must admit i haven't got round to changing mine yet to say if it works.

Ill def try that. I rather have it back to the way it was. THANKS!!!

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 2:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)