Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reverse Phase, Reverse Polarity, Invert Sound??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Good day ya'll,

I'm looking for a way to invert the sound of a deck. Something like the, "Reverse Polarity" function in FL Studio. How can I achieve this? I have scoured the internet and everyone is talking about having to cancel frequencies with filters and then doing something with the instrumental frequencies bladibla... That's faaaaar to much PT!!

Why make it so complicated when all we need is an option to invert / reverse the phase. We can then loop a part of the instrumental on one deck, play the track on the other, reverse its phase and BAM, Bob's your uncle, acapella on the fly!

If I am indeed over looking some feature, please point it out. However, if there isn't a straight forward way of achieving this as of yet then I STRONGLY urge the moderators to bump this request to the top of the development list as it's without doubt a feature everybody would love to have!

Looking forward to the feedback!
Regards,
Stefan

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 3:55 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Except for a handful of old tracks, this technique doesn't really work. (VDJ7 had this as a plugin)

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 4:27 pm
ACENIXVHome userMember since 2017
WHERE CAN I FIND THE REVERSE
EFFECT/FX PLUGGIN ADDON!?
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

Inviato Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 1:33 am
1) Please do not SHOUT
2) Please do not post the same message more than once. You have posted this in three different places.

Inviato Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 8:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)