Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: system unstable due to crack installed ??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi everyone , just recently purchased licence for vdj for use with pioneer ddj sr , when i try logging in it wont allow me too , system unstable due to crack installed ?? & when i try signing in just keeps coming up with , cannot connect to servers even though im online , pretty naffed off if im honest just forked out 150qid for a licence i cant use , im an absolute beginner to all of this so please be patient if i dont understand everything right away , any info or advice will be greatly appreciated if anyone on here can help me out , thankyou & look forward to hearing from you

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 6:56 pm

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 7:03 pm
thankyou very much it seems to of worked , ile update later when i got chance to test the ddj sr with it , only tried it with keyboard but seems to of worked , thankyou once again

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 7:11 pm
Works. Thanks :D

Inviato Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 9:21 pm
the link is broken

i cant find the addon

could you help me PLEASE

thanks in advance !!!!

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 6:33 pm
user17396183 wrote :
the link is broken

i cant find the addon

could you help me PLEASE

thanks in advance !!!!

Please dont multi-post the same question

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 6:40 pm
user17396183 wrote :
the link is broken

Correct. I just tried it myself and you're right - it's not working at the moment.

You can however fix the hosts file yourself manually, by removing the line that references virtualdj. Assuming you're using a PC, search your hard drive for a file called 'hosts'. Open it using a text editor, remove the line and save the file.

Inviato Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 6:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)