Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Albanian DJ's....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm looking for some good Albanian videos to play in my club. Looking for Titles, Artist, places to get them. I need the new stuff, club, hip hop, remixes. Any help would be appreciated. I work in a strip club, with a very diverse clientele, from many countries. They have money, and I like to keep getting it. If it has a beat, I will play it. They have provided me with a few of their favorites, but I'd like to surprise them, with some new stuff.

Inviato Wed 14 Jun 17 @ 6:05 am

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 2:34 pm
Thank you very much for that list, I actually have every song on it (some I didn't even know I had). I don't play a lot of stripper music. I play a lot of house, hip hop, Latin, rock, and current club remixes. I also play quite a bit of international stuff, Russian, Bollywood, Arabian, Albanian, etc.. Most of my dancers are Russian, Ukrainian, any of the 5 Stans (that were part of the former U.S.S.R.), and Latin. We have very few American girls, even though most of the clients are American. The Russian and Albanian clients pay a lot to hear a few of their songs, but I'm tired of hearing the stuff that they tell me about. When I find tracks on my own, they are more generous. They also love that I have the videos, so that is my primary concern. Again, thank you very much for that link, but I need a few top Albanian videos.

Inviato Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 9:49 pm
You will look for them, you will find them, and you will play them.

Good luck!

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 5:32 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
[quote= I also play quite a bit of international stuff, Russian, Bollywood, Arabian, Albanian, etc.. . [/quote]

Do you mix these international stuff "in phrase"?

How do you do it, do you understand the languages?

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 6:26 pm
That's funny, I don't understand any of the languages other than English. I don't have to understand. I have a philosophy about playing music. Someone likes every song that I play. I also have a perspective about strip clubs. They only hear the music if it is 20 minutes of stuff that they don't like. If it has a beat, I will mix it in. I stay away from anything that I think will be offensive to any particular group. I never know what I'm going to play next, but the genres and tempo is always changing, so I am not playing any particular type of music for long lengths of time. You have to constantly assess your crowd, to see what works.

Inviato Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 12:21 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks bro, whatever works for you.

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 4:36 pm
Thanks for the good information gclub

Inviato Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 4:14 am
No Albanian DJs here? C'mon, help a brother out. Just give me a few artist names or songs that are hot right now, and I can take it from there.

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 2:29 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 9:57 am
Thank you very much, that hit the spot. This will be very lucrative, I owe you.

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 9:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)