Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sampler Volume

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi, i'm not sure if this is setup incorrectly - the volume button circled in red, has the script above it (as does the volume button on deck A). When turn up the sample volume, knobs on both decks move simultaneously as they should - however, it doesn't control any of the sample volumes. I have to use the horizontal slider volume adjacent to the sample to affect volume level.

Any help would be appreciated, thx

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 17 @ 4:51 am
The volumes you see are the independent sample volumes.
The script you're using affects the MASTER volume of the sampler.

To put this in an analogy, the volumes you see are the "deck" equivalent volumes, and the script you're using is the "master" volume equivalent.
That's why you don't see them changing.
However the sound output of the sampler should change accordingly.

PS: Since the sampler is ONE unit, you don't need this script on 2 faders (one for left and one for right decks)
You can use it on one fader and it will do it's job properly, not matter what deck called it.

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 17 @ 1:00 pm
Hi, thx for the reply. I'm using multi-touchscreen skin by djDad, and the sample volume on this skin doesn't work for me. Any suggestions? I don't see a way to add a script to the volume control.

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 11:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So the samples play and you get their sound in your speakers but u dont have volume control via the skin Volume knob ?
What is your audio setup and what value does the setting SamplerOutputDeck have ?

Inviato Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 1:56 am
Hi, Sampleroutputdeck = 0

Yes, the samples play (At full volume), but no volume control using the round slider knob.

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 4:29 am
I played around with it, and got it working with this config for the pci Maya 44 card.

Thanks djDad for the help along the way and for a beautiful skin.

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 6:10 am
Why have you duplicated the sampler output? Surely it only needs one pair of channels.

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 17 @ 6:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I assume you are using some kind of external analog DJ mixer. In that case, if you get rid of both the "sampler" lines, the Sampler should be routed to both of your mixer channels and the software sampler volume knob should work... no ?

Inviato Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 1:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)