Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Collapse all open folders script. - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank you Phantom..that resolves the problem.
I was even wondering if a virus had crept into my laptop, or something.
The thing is I don't want Deezer or Spotify in VDJ until it's status is clarified.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 6:54 pm
Don't understand what you mean.

I've been using both of them without any problems whatsoever.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 6:54 pm
bigron1 wrote :
The thing is I don't want Deezer or Spotify in VDJ until it's status is clarified.

Just don't use them then. You can hide them from the folder tree anyway.

I understand people using older versions for stability reasons but not this, thats a new one.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 7:52 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I've had a few problems in the last two weeks..so I simplified.
The one still hanging over my head is dealing with 3 or more resolutions on monitors. The monitors may be house large screen TV's or projectors..whatever. If I remember right, and I'm not sure I do, Win 10 offered an optional video graphics driver update which I agreed to, anyway I think I was struggling from that point. Two weeks ago I had a problem configuring a hotel large screen TV and my karaoke monitor..I could get one right but not the other. One would be 4" or so off center. For over 9 months this set up worked simply..no problems. I deleted the driver update and used the generic windows drivers and configured things correctly although not as easily as in the past.
On top of this twice my video and karaoke files were missing in the database on starting VDJ but reappeared after restarting. Also Deezer was useless two weeks ago on a Saturday..the download rate was terrible.
Now I know how to make VDJ rock solid using older versions so that even an earthquake would not stop the event. So given the licensing restrictions on Deezer I felt that it could add to the instability.
Hence the older Internet less version.

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 8:11 pm
Phantom - Very cool script, I will definitely use this. Probably a stupid question, but is there any way to have them all collapse instantly? I'm sure if there was, that's what you would've posted, but worth asking ;o)

If not, would be cool if they added that in the software itself. Command to collapse all folders at once.

thanks for the script, again, very useful!!!

Inviato Sat 29 Jul 17 @ 2:24 am
dj5826 wrote :
Phantom - Very cool script, I will definitely use this. Probably a stupid question, but is there any way to have them all collapse instantly? I'm sure if there was, that's what you would've posted, but worth asking ;o)

If not, would be cool if they added that in the software itself. Command to collapse all folders at once.

thanks for the script, again, very useful!!!

Bump

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 12:27 am
problems with2020 version

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 7:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)