Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: last two updates crashed on me

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

had spotify, milkdrop (thru vga projector) , sidelist, automix list filled up . used loopout effects , reverb . I can't recreate it . seems to be happening randomly. I will report a more detailed information after i do some testing.

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 3:37 am
If you were using the Spotify option at te time, you must have been online
In that case a crash report has been created and (usually) sent to Atomix
So if you open a ticket they should be able to tell exactly which module in VDJ caused the crash, and maybe also why

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 4:54 am
I'm sure I'm lucky I saw this forum

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 5:50 am
I like the new changes being implemented . but stability is everything. i hate to have to go back to version 7.3 (the most stable version for numark controllers from experience). Please take this seriously. I'm not making false claims . If a ticket was in fact created where do I find it . All i remember was the software re-starting.
I'm not saying latest version is the reason. I'm merely speculating here because I've had zero crashes with version 7.3 . doing karaoke while downloading with sonique visuals. effects on. etc etc. so why is it doing that sudden restarting on latest build ? how do i find the most stable version.. I have ns7 and mixtrack pro 3. I'm using the latest Alienware with all the bells and whistles so ram and cpu speed is not a factor. Again I think the team is doing a great job considering there are so many variables and a program this complex could take decades to fully develop.

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 3:56 am
gimmo wrote :
If a ticket was in fact created where do I find it

The software restarting is a crash, so a crash report should have been created and sent to Atomix
But of course they get a lot of those when you think about how many million installations of VDJ exists in the world, so that just gets stored
You can then create a ticket in the ticket system, and tell them what happened and when, and that a crash report should be available to Atomix
It's often not VDJ in itself that has a problem, but support can then often tell you if it's a bad hardware drive or a hardware issue or something like that that has caused the crash

The ticket system is here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

Your existing tickets are here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/tickets.html

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 8:35 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
gimmo wrote :
If a ticket was in fact created where do I find it .

If it was a "clean" crash a crash dump was created at. C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp

But it won't tell you anything.

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 9:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)