Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sticky Key Change

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to have the ability to apply a 'persistent key change to either a song or a singer so that I don't have to always remember it.

Inviato Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 3:14 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is this the same as asking that a songs which is in e.g harmonic 5B but you want to it be played in 7B (just randomly choosing numbers/letters) with POI?

Inviato Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 4:08 pm
Sorry, I feel like I only half-understood what you asked. I'm looking over the manual regarding POI.

I'd like for a song which is recorded in A (for instance) to consistently be played in G (unless a change is intentionally made). This control could come from the playlist or the song tag, perhaps?

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 10:31 pm
Sorry to take so long in responding. I kinda thought there would be an email notification to let me know to come back.

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 10:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The only way to do that is to create a Hotcue 1 (if doesnt exist) and change it to Action type and then use the set_key verb.

You also need to have the setting autoCue to "Cue"

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 17 @ 1:58 am
Okay, thanks.

Inviato Thu 06 Jul 17 @ 6:22 am
It took me a while to decipher how to implement the suggestion, but I made it, and it works great. Thanks again.

Inviato Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 4:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)