Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Intro - Page: 1
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 3:26 am
The new Skin Intro is awesome, thanks bro....will be using on my next gig

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 1:42 pm
Nice, Congrats for a well done job on the new Intro skin a 4 decks will be Appreciated...Thanks keep up the good work.!!!

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 5:29 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This is nice looking Skin Dj it make me wanna got buy some 1200's & a mixer set up it's so clean looking....LOL NICE job

Inviato Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 4:55 pm
Hi DJ Dad,
Great looking skin. Very smart. But... Would it be possible for the cover art be placed on the record decks "Jog wheel"?

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 11:32 am
Even if just over the VDJ Center Logo to look like a tradition record as I use the original record label as the cover art.

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 11:50 am
quality mate just my type nice one.

Inviato Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 5:15 pm
Thanks guys.

Will add rotating cover on the platter as an option in next update.

Inviato Mon 10 Jul 17 @ 10:16 am
HI There,
When will there be an update?
Could there be an option for the cover art to fill the whole platter as well as just the VDJ Logo?

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 9:41 am

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 11:45 am
Hi Again,
Works Beautifully. Great Skin. Just what I wanted. Hope others appreciate it too. Thank You.

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 12:06 pm
Gracias. Great Skin

GK.

Inviato Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 8:08 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
The Arm is Very Good!! ^_^

Inviato Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 1:19 am
Love it Dad... four decks option would be great :-)

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 2:56 am
Loving & Spinning it... DJDaD...just wondering when is the 4 decks with full browser coming?
We know you can do it, Best Regard.!!!

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 3:29 pm
I love it!

Inviato Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 6:45 am
Hi There, I have been using this for a while now, but at one point I could have done with a "Preview" Deck. Is there a chance one could be added?

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 10:59 am

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 11:07 am
Ok Thank You. I didn't realize that was a preview deck.

Inviato Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 5:21 pm
djnet71PRO InfinityMember since 2007
djdad it's a great skin!!!
My question is about covers...when i choose cover on plate it shows cover on deck and cover next to the wave and track details section.Is there a way to choose to show only on the deck the cover and not at the wave and track details section?i look everywhere in the skin and i couldn't found something to not showing the cover to the up section and may be give more space to the wave and to the track details(artist-title).
Isn't really something to separate the 2 cover position(show on show off) or there is and i just can't find it?

Also how can i delete from the track details(artist-title) the second parenthesis details...i mean that i have a song that next to title there is the description : (HOUSE VERSION).
This description is twice in the details section.Once bold normaly next to artist-title and once more beside with no highlighted letters...i mean this :
SMOMA - GIVE ME THE NIGHT (HOUSE VERSION) (HOUSE VERSION)

Thank you

Inviato Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 6:39 pm
80%