Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Vdj flanger issue after update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My flanger isn't doing its normal thing after I updated and so it's now scrambling the song

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 11:54 am
You mean b3780 (newest public build)
I just tested the standard flanger on that version (video below) and it seems fine to me...
So I guess it's not a general error

You could try a reinstall of the new version, maybe after manually removing the flanger.dll and flanger.ini files in the \Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect folder

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 12:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Flanger is a native Effect in VirtualDJ 8 and no dll exists anywhere (its included in the executable).
Deleting the native_flanger.ini file from VirtualDJ/Plugins/SoundEffect folder, will reset its settings/parameters to default and then you can open VirtualDJ again and see if its working now (could be some Parameter set by mistake that messed things up)

No need to re-install VirtualDJ of course ;)

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 12:52 pm
djdad wrote :
Flanger is a native Effect in VirtualDJ 8 and no dll exists anywhere (its included in the executable).

Thanks for the clarification
I do actually have a flanger.dll file - but on this test laptop I have thrown so much stuff at VDJ over the last couple of years that it's hard to remember what was included in the actual software
Sorry about that

Inviato Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 9:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)