Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Zoom POI Editor With Laptop Trackpad

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there a key combination to cause the POI Editor to zoom without having a mouse wheel? I'm using a trackpad on a Dell Laptop and I haven't been able to find a previous post about this or come up with key combinations to make it work.

Inviato Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 5:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no VDJ action/verb to assign to a key and zoom wave In/Out, but you can place your mouse at the left edge of the wave and you will get the double-arrow resize pointer. Then click and drag to the right to zoom in.

PS. You may have to move the "needle" first (the green line) if its at the very beginning of the track

You can also do that on the right edge and once zoomed in, you can also grab the zoomed part and move left/right to focus a certain part

Inviato Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 6:41 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Depending on the driver for the trackpad, most have the option to make the right margin behave like scroll.

Inviato Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 10:52 am
Awesome, thanks for the answer. That's a huge help.

As for the request to get Pro for free, that seems like an inappropriate question to me.

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 5:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
On my track pad I can scroll by placing two fingers on the pad and then just move up or down.

BTW, what is the model of your laptop? I've tested it with a Dell Precision.

Inviato Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 7:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)