Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Scratch Material
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 6:02 pm
Okay, I am a long time user, but haven't really messed with the sample bank yet. How are these scratch samples used in a sampler? Is there some way to control them with the platter? Or use the sample bank to load the scratch samples into a deck? Or is the only way to use the samples included in this add on, by just playing them without being able to scratch them? If there is a way to control the samples with the platter, I would love to know how, as the samples sound pretty good :)

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 4:00 pm
if u want to use the platter must load them on a deck.

drag from sampler list to a deck :-)

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 8:03 pm
sleeperawaken wrote :
Okay, I am a long time user, but haven't really messed with the sample bank yet. How are these scratch samples used in a sampler? Is there some way to control them with the platter? Or use the sample bank to load the scratch samples into a deck? Or is the only way to use the samples included in this add on, by just playing them without being able to scratch them? If there is a way to control the samples with the platter, I would love to know how, as the samples sound pretty good :)

It doesn't really make sense IMO to load them into a deck and scratch them with a platter
They are samples with scratching already being done in them, so that would be scratching of already scratched sounds
So IMO they are best for being triggered or looped as samples. They load into a sample bank on install, ready for use

If you want sounds to load on the decks and scratch using the platters, you need the original sounds behind them
You can get the 2 probably most famous ones here. They are now considered public domain:
https://digitaldjtools.net/samples/classic-scratch-samples/

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 6:08 am
Excelente aporte!
Son muchas y diversas muestras para rascar... ¡Gracias!

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 9:42 pm