Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ-8 # 3780

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I was doing a event out side with my back up mac and when I type for a song spottily pop up each time,I was off line with this computer so I didn't have the net all my music I need was on my Back up EX-HD.is there a way for that to NOT pop up on my 2nd mac when use this computer,with out affecting my setting on my 1st mac I use all the time.( my back up computer /Ex-HD are use for OUTside and promo events so I don't damage my 1st computer on those events)

Inviato Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You have Spotify selected in the search options?

Inviato Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 3:35 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I will look I was thinking the CU and Spotify is not check on this computer it's a back up or out side use. thank you

Inviato Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 7:33 pm
You should be able to click on the radio button next to the search bar in the browser, mouse over the contentunlimited options, and select/deselect which online services are included in your queries. As long as Spotify isn't selected you shouldn't get the login dialogue. This setting is saved in your laptop's local VDJ config folder and will not carry over to another machine on which you have VDJ installed, unless you intentionally copy the config folder over to the other machine.

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 6:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)