Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Karoake Use with VDJ 8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am having trouble using both left and right decks to play Karoake/Video tracks. I am only able to play on the left deck. Is there something I'm missing or clicked in error? Also, how to a program a keyboard button to trigger a drop? Is there also a way to permanently setup a loop on a track, and have me disable it/bypass it? I'm using a DDJ-SB as my controller.

Thank you in advance.

Inviato Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 10:06 pm
Can you elaborat

Inviato Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 1:09 am
Can you elaborate on the problem with your video please?

If by trigger a drop you mean play a sample then map this to the key on your keyboard you wish to use:

"sampler_play 1"

That will trigger the first sample in the currently selected sampler bank when you tap the key you mapped it to.

If you mean trigger a drop like pressing one key to automatically mix your next track in for you then map this to the key you wish to use:

"repeat_stop 'myrep' & pitch_range 50% & play_sync & auto_crossfade 15000ms & pitch_lock on & pitch_reset 1.5% & repeat_start 'myrep' 16000ms 1 & pitch_lock off & pitch_range 8%"

You can access saved loops in the POI editor by loading a track and right clicking on the needle search waveform, then manually add the loops, or the easier way is by using the saved loop pad, which will allow you to set, edit, save, and trigger saved loops on the fly. Once you have saved a loop, you can "soft" trigger it by just tapping the pad button the loop is keyed to as long as the loop in question is ahead of the needle, this will set the loop up and get it ready and as the needle passes over the cue point at the first beat of the loop the loop automatically activates and continues looped playback until you deactivate it or stop playback, you can hold shift and press the pad button for the saved loop to immediately jump to the saved loop and activate it(this will also happen by default if you activate a saved loop in a previous portion of the song (behind the needle)) I use this function all the time, especially with tracks that have variable BPM. I "soft" activate a saved loop that I pre-set to use as my outro as soon as i have the track mixed in and playing. When the needle gets to the saved loop and it activates I sync the incoming track and fade it in over the loop, virtually eliminating any out of sync mixes even on tracks with live drummers that do not have a steady BPM.

Inviato Thu 27 Jul 17 @ 3:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)