Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Vinyl mode wrong behavior

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
since I have been updated to 8.2 I have problems in vinyl mode with controllers attached. I touch the plate and as soon as I gently spin it, the song jumps to a completely different part of it, randomly. I have the issue with two different Mac, with every release of 8.2 and different controllers (350, 850, 2000, nexus, nexus2) and all of them are updated.
VDJ behaves correctly when I open it, and starts to misbehave after a few minutes.
I didn't find any similar situation on the forum, hope I won't need to stick to 8.1

Thanks to everyone

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 11:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you sure its the VirtualDJ update and not something else like OSX update, drivers, USB cables etc ?
Can you try to go back to 8.1 and see if the issue is still there ?

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 11:10 am
I can't exclude it, but happens on two different Mac (BMP touchbar and MB Air).

Here's a (private) video to show what happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3kfUBdb3Y

If it's not happened to anyone else I could try to delete all preferences and start from scratch (but I don't have any CDJ with me now).

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 12:37 pm
On any version of 8.1 works perfectly.

thank you for your help :)

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 12:38 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
After updating to 8.2, check the sensitivity options and try to reset them to defaults if that was not the case

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 12:48 pm
Hi Adion, yes, I already did it. What is strange is that VDJ works perfectly for the first few minutes. :(
Used to happen to my old BMA and now on my MBP TB, but this is because maybe I did a copy and paste of VirtualDJ folder to avoid loosing my settings.
I will try a fresh install.
Thanks again

Inviato Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 12:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)