Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: script question: trigger event when deck is loaded fully

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, just as the title says, I want to run a script after the song is fuly loaded to the deck. Sometimes external hardware is slow with few seconds lag, sometimes fullHD music video takes some time to load fully. So, if I have button that has a script, and if I press it while the deck is still loading, I got unwanted results. I want it to react after the deck is fully loaded. So I tried "deck 1 load ? do_the_thing : nothing" or "deck 1 loaded ? do_the_thing : nothing" or "deck 1 load_pulse? do_the_thing : nothing" - neither works.
Any suggestions?

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:37 pm
I don't think there's anything for that. The loaded ? command just checks if there is a track in the deck, not when it's actually fully loaded.

Also bear in mind dependent on some settings not all tracks will actually load completely.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:46 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If it is a manual operation (pressing the button) and not an automated one (execute script automatically after deck fully loaded) you could try that:

loading ? nothing : do_it

I can't find the script in the wiki, but I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Inviato Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 7:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is it that you want to do?
There's not much I can think of that you couldn't do before the song is fully loaded

Inviato Thu 14 Sep 17 @ 9:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)